Saturday, March 25, 2006

Thoughts from NT Wright

We were gone at the start of Lent. I wanted to have some times of noticing and participating in Lent this year...it's a bit late, however, I have been reading and reflecting on the upcoming Holy Week. We begin with Palm Sunday and we will have a Tenebrae Service on Good Friday and then of course an Easter Celebration...I love this time of year...with Spring in the air...time to clean, plant, watch as the death of winter comes to life...

As I was reading some articles on Easter and Resurrection, I came across this (I need to have someone teach me how to hyperlinnk) if you are interested, NT Wright has an article on Resurrection and a parable for us today...you will have to cut and paste into your browser. It's worth a read and then I would like to hear your thoughts...

http://www.ntwrightpage.com/Wright_Resurrection_Postmodern.htm

1 comment:

Mr. Bill said...

Thanks for sharing this one. I just started his new book, Simply Christian. So far, really good!