Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chennai - Day 4

It is 8:00 a.m. I have been us since 5:30. I typed my update and filled in Day 1 and 2. I couldn't post it because the wifi is down so I couldn't get online. I am using the business center computer to say hi. I am doing well. Today we have classes at the hotel until 3:00 then we are going on another field trip (I'm not sure where) then dinner at a 5 star hotel where there will be entertainment.

Hopefully I will be able to get online later today and can update my blog. Thanks for all your prayers and emails. I have to go.

2 comments:

lillylewin said...

hey rose!
thanks so much for blogging your trip! even when you're tired. it's great to hear about your learnings and get a glimpse of the big adventure.
looking forward to seeing you in cincy at the st. patrick event.
blessings and prayers!
lilly

Unknown said...

Hi My name is aby,i was just wondering which is this evangilical church you are talking bout?. Please let me know. I would like pay a visit. Mail me at footprints600@yahoo.com,